TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE WWW.GODISLOVE.PL ONLINE STORE
I. Definitions and general provisions
GOD IS LOVE Sp. z o.o. runs a business under the name GOD IS LOVE Sp. z o.o. in Łódź (90-227) at ul. Wierzbowa 21, NIP number: 7252287789, REGON: 38300024000000, KRS: 0000779134, e-mail: email@example.com, hereinafter referred to as the “Seller”, introduces these regulations for the online store https://godislove.pl/, in which the following terms should be understood:
1.”Consumer” – a person defined in art. 221 of the Civil Code, i.e. a legal person making a legal transaction with an entrepreneur not directly related to his business or professional activity,
2.”Customer” – any person who has concluded a sales contract with the Seller via the Store or subscribed to the newsletter,
3.”Policy” – Privacy and cookies policy, available here,
4. “Regulations” – these Regulations of the Store,
5. “Store” – the online store located on the website https://godislove.pl/ and its subpages,
The Regulations are the regulations referred to art. 8 of the Act of July 18th, 2002 on the provision of electronic services. The Regulations specify the terms on which the Seller provides electronic services to customers, which include concluding online contracts for the sale of goods in the Store’s assortment for the prices given on the relevant Store subpages.
All content presented on the Store’s website or its subpages, in particular advertisements, price lists, descriptions of goods and other information, is not a commercial offer within the meaning of art. 66 and 661 of the Civil Code, but only an invitation to submit offers to the Seller.
The computer or other customer’s end devices does not have to meet any special technical conditions to use the Store by the Customer. Sufficient are: Internet access, customer’s e-mail address, standard operating system and web browser.
To properly use the Account and place an order in the Store by the Customer, cookies must be enabled in the web browser. Detailed information about cookies is contained in the provisions of the Policy.
II.Purchase in the Store
1. Sale is based on orders placed by the Customer in the Store. Orders can be placed via the Store’s shopping form (shopping cart),
2. Orders can be placed 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
3. The prices of goods in the Store’s assortment are expressed in Polish zlotys and include VAT. The prices do not include: shipping costs, payment service costs.
4. The Seller informs about the possibility of introducing changes to the Store’s assortment, prices of goods, as well as the possibility of introducing, conducting and canceling promotional / discounts actions. The introduction of the changes described above does not affect the contracts for the sale of individual goods already concluded with the Customers.
5. The store carries out orders in Poland and abroad.
1.In order to conclude a sales contract with the Seller via the Store’s purchase form (shopping basket), the Customer should enter the “Store” tab.
2. Next, the Customer should select the goods he is interested in and their quantity, and then click the “Add to Cart” button located next to the product chosen by the Customer.
3. After adding to the cart the goods that the Customer wants to buy in the Store, the Customer will automatically be transferred to the page containing the basket summary. The seller asks you to verify the cart.
4. Goods that the Customer has added to the cart are not reserved or ordered. After adding goods to the basket, the Customer has the option of changing the amount of goods he wants to buy in the Store, as well as adding more goods to the basket, removing the goods from the cart or giving up further purchases.
5. At this stage, the customer can take advantage of the discounts granted to him by entering the discount coupon code in the appropriate form.
6. After verifying the basket, the customer should choose the delivery method. Information on their costs is available with each of the available delivery methods. For international shipments, additional fees may be charged, especially in countries outside the European Union.
7. Then, in order to conclude a contract for the sale of goods from the basket, the Customer should click “Go to checkout”. At this stage, the Customer indicates the data necessary for the correct execution of the order, i.e. billing data, delivery data, contact details and payment method. The customer also has the option to indicate additional comments to the order, enter the discount coupon code (if he has not done it before), as well as update the delivery method. After entering the data and choosing the method of delivery and payment, click “Buy and pay”.
8. It is forbidden to post illegal content in forms.
9. The customer can also place an order via the Store’s shopping form (shopping cart), click ‘Place Order’.
10. The goods indicated by the Customer, including those placed in the shopping basket, together with an indication of their quantity and prices as well as the chosen method of delivery and payment, together with their cost, constitute an invitation to the Customer by the Seller to submit an offer to purchase these goods. It is considered that the Customer makes an offer to conclude the above agreement upon clicking the “Buy and pay” button. In order to confirm receipt of the offer from the Customer, the Seller sends an e-mail to the Customer in which he informs the Customer about accepting or refusing his offer. As soon as the Customer receives an e-mail with information about the acceptance of the offer, a contract of sale of the goods indicated in the offer submitted by the Customer is concluded.
11. The Seller informs that in order to further confirmation of the order, it may contact the Customer by phone, to the telephone number provided by the Customer when placing the order.
III. Delivery and payment
1. The methods and costs of delivery of the goods are specified each time the order is placed.
2. The following delivery methods are available – DHL Express courier (international shipments) and DHL Parcel courier (shipments within Poland and the European Union).
3. The following payment methods are available: bank transfer and electronic payment (PayPal, Przelewy24).
4. The costs of payment and delivery of goods shall be bear by the Customer. The Seller may determine that after the Customer exceeds a certain price threshold, the delivery costs shall be bear by the Seller. The Seller informs the Customer about delivery methods and costs before concluding a contract with the Customer for the sale of goods in the Customer’s shopping basket.
IV. Product complaint
1. The basis and scope of the Seller’s liability to the Customer when the sold product has a physical or legal defect (warranty) are defined by generally applicable law, in particular in the Civil Code (including Articles 556-576 of the Civil Code).
2. A complaint may be made by the Customer, for example:
a. in writing to the following address: Wierzbowa 21 Street, 90-227 Łódź;
b. in electronic form via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
3. It is recommended that the customer provide in the complaint description: (a) information and circumstances regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of the defect;
(b) demanding a way of bringing the goods into compliance with the sales contract or a statement on price reduction or withdrawal from the sales contract; as well as (c) contact details of the person submitting the complaint – which will facilitate and speed up the processing of the complaint by the Seller. The requirements given in the previous sentence are only recommendations and do not affect the effectiveness of complaints submitted without the recommended description of the complaint.
4. The Seller shall respond to the Customer’s complaint immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of its submission. If the Customer who is a consumer demanded replacement of the item or removal of the defect or submitted a price reduction statement specifying the amount by which the price is to be reduced, and the Seller did not respond to this request within 14 calendar days, it is considered that the request was justified.
5. The customer who exercises the rights under the warranty is obliged to deliver the defective goods to the following address: Wierzbowa 21 Street, 90-227 Łódź. In the case of a Customer who is a consumer, the cost of delivery is bear by the Seller, in the case of a Customer who is not a consumer, the cost of delivery is bear by the Customer.
V. The right to withdraw from the contract
1. If the Customer is a consumer, he shall have the right to withdraw from the distance sales contract concluded with the Seller, without giving a reason and incurring additional costs. The customer can effectively exercise his right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days. After 14 days from the day on which the Customer came into possession of the item or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Customer came into possession of the item, the deadline to withdraw from the contract expires.
2. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the Consumer should submit to the Seller a clear statement of withdrawal from the contract (for example in writing sent by post or e-mail to the Seller’s address: email@example.com).
3. The consumer may also withdraw from the contract by using the withdrawal form below.
4. The Seller notes that the right to withdraw from the contract is not entitled to: a. in which the subject of the service is an item subject to rapid spoilage or having a short shelf life;
b. if the subject of the contract are items delivered in a sealed package that cannot be returned after opening due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery – the goods were used,
c. if the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Customer’s specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs.
5. In case of exercising the right of withdrawal from the sales contract, the Consumer should send or transfer the item to the Seller promptly, and no later than 14 days from the day on which he informed the Seller about the withdrawal from the contract. The deadline is met if the Consumer will send the item back within 14 days. The direct cost of returning items is bear by the Consumer.
7. If the Consumer has chosen a method of delivery other than the cheapest regular delivery method offered by the Seller, the Seller is not obliged to refund the additional costs incurred by the Consumer.
8. The Seller shall promptly, but no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer’s statement on withdrawal from the contract, refund the Consumer all payments made by him, including the costs of delivery (except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Customer other than the cheapest regular delivery method offered by the Seller). The seller will refund the payment using the same payment methods that were used by the consumer in the original transaction, unless the consumer expressly agreed to a different solution – in each case the customer will not incur any fees in connection with this return.
9. The Seller informs that pursuant to the Act of 30th May 2014 on consumer rights, it may withhold the refund of the payment until it receives the item from the Consumer or until proof of its sending is provided, depending on which event occurs first.
10. The consumer is only responsible for reducing the value of the item resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
VI. Changes to the regulations
1. The Seller is entitled to unilaterally amend the Regulations only if one of the following reasons occurs: a. introduction by the Seller new services related to the Store,
b. changes in delivery or payment methods, changes in delivery costs or payment costs,
c. shopping path modification,
d. changes in legal regulations that necessitate the adaptation of the provisions of the Regulations to them – in this case, the Regulations will be amended only to the extent necessary to adapt its content to the new legal requirements.
2. The Seller shall provide Customers with information about the planned amendment to the Regulations together with a proposal for the content of the new Regulations not later than 14 days before the date of entry into force of the planned changes. For this purpose, the Seller may send customers subscribed to the newsletter an email in which he will inform them about the planned changes. The Customer who has received such a message and who does not accept the proposed content of the new Regulations may unsubscribe from receiving the newsletter by submitting to the Seller (in any form) a declaration of withdrawal of consent to receive it. However, if the Customer does not withdraw his consent before the date of entry into force of the new wording of the Regulations, then it will become binding on the Customer on the day indicated as the date of entry into force of the new version of the Regulations.
VII. Final Provisions
The Seller reminds of the prohibition of adding illegal content in the Store and in correspondence with the Seller.
The seller informs that at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ there is a platform for online dispute resolution regarding agreement concluded at a distance between consumers and entrepreneurs (ODR platform, ADR).
The Regulations are available at the registered office of the Seller and on the website www.godislove.pl